Friday, December 24, 2010

amourdemavie, happy anniversary :*

amourdemavie, we've been through a year together. i'm so happy that i found you. well i wanna give you another homework as a gift from me in our 1st anniversary :p
so, good luck honey :*


Baby I see you working hard 
I want to let you know I'm proud 
Let you know that I admire what you do 
Don't know if I need to reassure you, my life would be purposeless without you 
If I want it you got it 
When I ask you, you provide it 
You inspire me to be better 
You challenge me for the better 
Sit back and let me pour out my love letter 


Let me help you 
Take off your shoes 
Untie your shoe strings 
Take off your cufflinks 
What you wanna eat boo? 
Let me feed you 
Let me run your bathwater 
Whatever your desire, I'll supply yuh 
Sing you a song 
Turn my game on 
I'll brush your hair 
Help you put your do-rag on 
Want a foot-rub? 
You want a manicure? 
Baby I'm yours, I want to cater to you boy 


Let me cater to you 
'Cause baby this is your day 
Do anything for my man 
Baby you blow me away 
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more 
Anything you want just let me cater to you 
Inspire me from the heart 
Can't nothing tear us apart 
You're all I want in a man 
I put my life in your hands 
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more 
Anything you want, I want to cater to you 


Baby I'm happy you're home 
Let me hold you in my arms 
I just wanna take the stress away from you 
Making sure that I'm doing my part 
Boy is there something you need me to do? 
If you want it, I got it 
Say the word and I'll try it 
I know whatever I'm not fulfilling 
Another woman is willing 
I'm gonna fulfill your mind, body and spirit 


I promise ya 
I'll keep myself up 
Remain the same chick 
You fell in love with 
I'll keep it tight, I'll keep my figure right 
I'll keep my hair fixed, keep rockin' the hottest outfits 
When you come home late tap me on my shoulder, I'll roll over 
Baby I heard you, I'm here to serve you 
If it's love you need to give it is my joy 
All I want to do, is cater to you boy 


Let me cater to you 
'Cause baby this is your day 
Do anything for my man 
Baby you blow me away 
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more 
Anything you want just let me cater to you 
Inspire me from the heart 
Can't nothing tear us apart 
You're all I want in a man 
I put my life in your hands 
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more 
Anything you want, I want to cater to you 


I want to give you my breath, my strength, my will to be here 
That's the least I can do 
Let me cater to you 
Through the good, the bad 
The ups and the downs 
I'll still be here for you 
Let me cater to you 
'Cause you're beautiful 
I love the way you are 
Fulfill your every desire 
Your wish is my command 
I wanna cater to my man 
Your heart 
So pure your love shines through 
The darkness we'll get through 
So much of me is you 
I wanna cater to my man 


Let me cater to you 
'Cause baby this is your day 
Do anything for my man 
Baby you blow me away 
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more 
Anything you want just let me cater to you 
Inspire me from the heart 
Can't nothing tear us apart 
You're all I want in a man 
I put my life in your hands 
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert and so much more 
Anything you want, I wanna cater to you


happy anniversary amourdemavie
je t'aime a la mort, mon amour

No comments:

Post a Comment

silahkan di comment, bila ada yang kurang berkenan, ada saran dan masukan, please, let me know :D